3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Cliffe Crescent, Horbury, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached 'True' Bungalow
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Generous off road parking and Garage
- Gardens front and rear
- Viewing Essential
3 bedroom detached 'true' bungalow with stunning views. Ideal for purchaser looking to downsize and would make an ideal family home. Garage and generous off road parking. Viewing Essential.
This three bedroom detached 'true' bungalow has stunning views. Ideal for purchaser looking to downsize and would make an ideal family home. The property briefly comprises of kitchen, lounge, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside the property has lawned gardens to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear with an open aspect. Garage and generous off road parking. Viewing Essential.
White upvc side entrance door with obscured glazed panel leading into the entrance hallway.
Generous hallway, loft access, radiator, telephone point, glazed panels into the lounge. Access into all rooms.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the front aspect with far reaching views. A range of base and wall units, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, lino flooring, space for a gas oven, extractor fan, stainless steel splashback, partly tiled walls, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, strip lighting.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
Upvc window to the front aspect with far reaching views. Radiator, tv point, living flame gas fireplace, tv point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Upvc window to the rear with an open aspect overlooking the gardens. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" plus the doorway x 10' 4" ( 2.59m plus the doorway x 3.15m )
Upvc window with an open aspect and overlooking the rear gardens. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 8' ( 2.24m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal bath with twin taps, partly tiled splashback, low level flush w.c., panelled bath with mixer tap, partly tiled splashback, radiator, storage cupboards.
Off road parking to the side of the property. Lawned gardens to the front of the property. Garage with an up and over door. Enclosed rear gardens with raised borders and an open aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59721752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.