4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarmion Close, London
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Off street parking
- Stunning views to the front
- South Chingford location
- Large lounge area
- EPC energy rating E (53)
This beautiful four-bedroom end of terrace home is located in one of South Chingford’s most scenic roads. The peaceful setting and stunning views give this home a warm and attractive atmosphere and is sure to leave a lasting impression!The lounge area is a stunning space, and the natural sunlight gained from the large windows and the French doors leading onto the spacious conservatory are a huge feature. The bright and airy kitchen/dining area has a fantastic amount of cupboard storage space and is easily the ideal room for entertaining friends and family during special occasions.To the rear of the property, the charming garden offers plenty of space with an added feature of a patio area, ideal for summer BBQ'S!Upstairs there are three fantastic size double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a former bathroom that is currently being used for storage purposes, and a lovely family bathroom. Call now to arrange a viewing!
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our home for 30 years now and have shared some amazing memories but the time has now come for us to have a slight change of area and move closer to family!We wish the new owners a very happy new future here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 23'4 x 12'8 (7.12m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 23'5 x 10'9 (7.14m x 3.28m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'6 (3.71m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'6 x 10'8 (4.12m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4/Study: 7'10 x 6'2 (2.39m x 1.88m)
- Former Bathroom: 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.86m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59723893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.