4 bedroom terraced house for saleLarkhill Cottage, Old Langho, Old Langho, Lancashire, BB6 8AR
- Spacious extended family house
- Stunning open views to rear
- 4 bedrooms including attic
- Lounge & sun lounge
- Dining room open to kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower
- PVC double glazing & Gas CH
- 126 m2 (1,352 sq ft) approx
A large extended mid quasi semi situated in a horse shoe of similar houses with stunning open views to the rear towards Pendle Hill and across the Ribble Valley. This spacious family home has a lounge with fireplace, dining room which is open to the kitchen and an extended sun lounge to the rear with patio doors and Velux windows. The first floor has three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with Grohe shower over the bath, the second floor houses a large fourth bedroom with excellent storage and great views. Externally there is a front garden with boundary hedge and patio garden to the rear with wrought iron railings. Street parking is available at both the front and rear. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59723920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.