3 bedroom apartment for saleHope Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Ground floor apartment with 3 bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Direct access to the coastal cliff path and the beautiful beaches
- Close to the Old Village and town
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This lovely apartment is situated in a real gem of a location and anyone visiting here will immediately agree.Hope Road is so convenient for everything and has direct access to the coastal cliff path and the beautiful beaches; from where you can witness the most breath-taking sea views and Jurassic coastline you will ever come across!The apartment is set well back with beautiful communal gardens and its own allocated parking space. It’s located on the ground floor and has the benefit of having its own front door and spacious accommodation. Living here will give you a wonderful lifestyle, with the beach to your left and the town to your right – what more could you wish for. Imagine getting up in the morning and having breakfast in the large square bay window, then heading off to the for the day and enjoying our beautiful Island.
What the Owner says:
We are grateful for the opportunity to be able to give you a few words about our apartment. It has been fabulous living here in such a sought after spot and we have enjoyed many evenings strolling down to the Old Village and sampling the wonderful restaurants and watering holes. When returning late we never have to worry about disturbing others as we have our own entrance. Everything is on our doorstep from here: super walks, lovely countryside, golden beaches, the Old Village and our lovely Shanklin Chine. We wish the new owners many happy days.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Area: 16'3 x 11'7 (4.96m x 3.53m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 21'1 maximun x 14'8 (6.43m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 7'11 (3.58m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'4 (3.61m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3/Dressing Area: 11'5 x 7'7 (3.48m x 2.31m)
- Store Area: 8'9 x 4'4 (2.67m x 1.32m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59724397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.