8 bedroom semi-detached house for sale8 BEDROOM GUESTHOUSE, PRINCES ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- 8 Bedroom semi detached guest house for sale
- Easily turned back into a family home
- Beautifully maintained rear garden with fish pond
- Ideal central Cleethorpes location
- Cellar space running the length of the house
- Must be viewed to appreciate
- Viewings available immediately
- Energy Performance Rating C and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing this 8 bedroom semi detached property located in central Cleethorpes and just a stones throw away from the seafront and main attractions. The property is currently a working guest house, however it would not be too much work to turn back into a family home. With off road parking for three on the front drive, this house also offers lovely well maintained rear gardens, complete with a fish pond. The building is currently split into two sections, the current owners have their own living areas on the ground floor, so there is a living room/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, utility room, bathroom and double bedroom. The rest of the layout is all for the guest house, seven bedrooms, four bathrooms and a large dining room which looks out over the back garden. There is a cellar which runs the full length of the house and that gives great storage space. Overall, a stunningly large family home and the best thing about it is the low price! Priced for a quick sale, so contact our office to arrange a viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3838306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.