3 bedroom terraced house for saleWEELSBY STREET, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom terraced property for sale
- Priced for a quick sale
- Two reception rooms to the ground floor
- Good sized kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- Three double bedrooms to the first floor
- Good sized rear garden
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band a
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom terraced property, which has been priced for a quick sale. The ground floor offers two good sized reception rooms, a generous kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rear lobby and downstairs bathroom with three piece suite. The first floor has three double bedrooms which is a great benefit to the house. The rear garden is low maintenance and a good size on the whole. Ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor, viewings are available straight away so call our office to arrange today.
16' 6'' x 9' 3'' (5.04m x 2.82m)
Front lounge with squared bay window an gas central heated radiator. Neutral painted walls throughout.
Middle reception room
12' 2'' x 12' 4'' (3.7m x 3.76m)
The middle reception is a great sized room and has a rear uPVC window which looks out onto the rear garden. Gas central heated and neutral decor throughout with a feature wall. This room then flows into the kitchen.
13' 10'' x 7' 7'' (4.21m x 2.32m)
The kitchen is a long room which has units either side and has a good amount of storage due to this. Side uPVC window fills the room with light. Red units with a wooden worktop finish.
6' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.03m x 2.3m)
The bathroom is located at the rear of the ground floor and comprises of bath, toilet and sink with the added benefit of a shower located over the bath unit.
11' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.38m x 3.77m)
The main bedroom is located at the front of the house on the first floor and has a front upVC window and also has an over stair storage space which comes in very handy. Carpet fitted throughout and neutral decor.
12' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.65m x 2.84m)
The second bedroom is located in the middle of the first floor and is again a double in size. Well presented throughout, rear uPVC window and neutrally presented.
12' 2'' x 7' 9'' (3.7m x 2.35m)
The third bedroom is yet another double bedroom and faces out onto the back garden. Rear uPVC window and gas central heated radiator. In need of redecoration and the paper is currently peeling away.
Small front courtyard with bricked surrounding wall. The rear garden is well presented and has a decked seating area towards the back of the garden and a rear shed which gives storage for tools and garden furniture.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59725279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7816799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.