3 bedroom terraced house for saleWolviston Road, HARTLEPOOL
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE
- SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- PALISADE TO FRONT
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
THIS CLEVERLY EXTENDED 3 BEDROOMED, 2 RECEPTION ROOMED IMPRESSIVE HOME HAS THE ADDED BONUS OF A SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and is offered for sale in delightful decorative order, having recently been redecorated.
THIS CLEVERLY EXTENDED 3 BEDROOMED, 2 RECEPTION ROOMED IMPRESSIVE HOME HAS THE ADDED BONUS OF A SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and is offered for sale in delightful decorative order, having been recently redecorated. The property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed entrance door, fitted carpet, radiator with cover included, door with etched glass panels giving access to;
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 6" (into bay) ( 4.65m x 3.51m (into bay) )
large UPVC Double Glazed bay window to the front aspect, modern laminate flooring, impressive cast iron log burner with limestone surround and hearth and grey slate insert, TV point, double radiator, archway leading to;
Dining Room 14' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.77m )
generous, full width, modern laminate flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
refitted with a modern range of high gloss wall and base units with brushed stainless steel handles and contrasting roll top work surfaces incorporating inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in cooking range with oven, 5 ring gas hob and illuminated three speed extractor hood over, all finished in brushed stainless steel, recess for washing machine, recess for free standing fridge/freezer, fitted three drawer unit to base level, inset spotlighting to ceiling, wall mounted 'Baxi' gas fired central heating boiler, tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window.
tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed door to rear garden, access to;
Ground Floor Bathroom/ Wc 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath with chrome dual taps, inset vanity style wash hand basin with chrome dual taps and cabinet below, low level WC, attractive tiling to splashback and flooring, inset spotlighting to ceiling, extractor fan, UPVC Double Glazed window, convector radiator.
hatch to loft space ideal for storage purposes with a Double Glazed Velux window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.37m x 4.11m )
a generous size, range of fitted bedroom furniture, large UPVC Double Glazed bay window to the front aspect, additional storage cupboard with UPVC Double Glazed window, fitted carpet, TV point, single radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
good sized room, UPVC Double Glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted carpet, coved ceiling, single radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
modern laminate flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator.
Enclosed Palisade To Front
Enclosed Rear Garden
lawn, patio and decked areas, fenced boundaries, useful brick built storage shed with electric and power included.
the rear of the property can be accessed via a shared passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59727910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.