2 bedroom terraced house for saleJersey Drive, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Fully double glazed
- Modern kitchen with space for appliances
- Living room with patio doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite
- Walking distance to train station and supermarket
This well presented two bedroom terrace house is situated on the popular Chatsworth Park development. Accommodation comprises living room, modern kitchen, cloakroom and family bathroom with private rear garden.
Chatsworth Park is conveniently located to the west of Wokingham within walking distance of Winnersh station and a short drive to the A329M and M4. There are a mixture of properties ranging from flats through to more substantial four bedroom homes built in 2006. There are a number of shops along the Reading Road that are within walking distance.
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with gated rear access. There is a patio across the rear with outside lighting and tap. To the front covered entrance porch with outside lighting and one allocated car parking space and visitor parking.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4413150
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59730430.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4413150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.