2 bedroom flat for saleWickham Road, Beckenham, BR3
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Well equipped kitchen and separate dining space
- Lease will be 152 years upon completion
- Private balcony and communal gardens
- Two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and an additional separate w/c
- Single garage
- Chain free
This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation, including a bright open-plan reception/dining room, well equipped kitchen and private balcony.
Wickham Road is located within easy reach of the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of Beckenham High Street, while the picturesque green space of Kelsey Park is just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 984192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.