5 bedroom detached house for saleLouis Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Parking & garden
- Close to the local amenities of lake High Street
- Ideal family home
- Walking distance to the beach
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Renovation project - WOW, what a home, if you are looking for a family then you need to look no further because this house is simply amazing!
Offering either 4 or 5 bedrooms dependant on how you choose to have the layout this property offers enough space for you and all of your family without you feeling on top of each other.
Downstairs you have a spacious lounge and a beautiful open plan kitchen/diner that is perfect for you to show of your culinary skills. So whether you are aiming to be the next Jamie Oliver or if you think you can give Gorden Ramsey a run for his money this kitchen is perfect for entertaining without feeling like your missing all of the fun.
When you walk out of your front door and head for the beach you will be amazed at just how close you are to the shore line. All you need to do is grab your buckets and spades and your away, make sure that you don’t forget the children though!
Once you are down the beach you can take some time to appreciate the beautiful Isle of Wight coastline, or if you are feeling more energetic then pop to The Heights leisure centre for a workout. Local schools, doctors surgery, shops and pubs are all nearby.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this house a long time ago now we knew that it was the home for us. We have spent many happy years here and have raised our family too.
The house has been brilliant for us with the space that it has both inside and out, we are really going to miss it here but it is time for us to down size now.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 12'11 (4.22m x 3.94m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'0 (4.07m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 17'4 x 11'0 (5.29m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite: 9'5 x 8'4 (2.87m x 2.54m)
- Study: 13'0 x 8'3 (3.97m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 11'0 (4.07m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 12'2 (4.22m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.19m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden with Side Access
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59772787.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.