3 bedroom flat for saleGlobe Road, Tower Hamlets
- Excellently presented three bedroom flat.
- Set on the top floor of a period mansion block.
- Boasting 985sqft (91.5sqm) of living space.
- Spacious and bright separate reception room.
- Stylish and recently fitted kitchen/diner.
- Moments away from Bethnal Green Station.
- Shoreditch and the City within easy reach.
- Surrounded by amenities and transport links.
- Broadway Market & Columbia Road walkable.
- London Fields & Victoria Park close by.
Set within a desirable period mansion block is this excellently presented three bedroom apartment boasting 985sqft (91.5sqm) of living space. Set on the top (fourth) floor the property comprises a large reception room, a stylish and recently fitted kitchen/diner, three generously proportioned double bedrooms, a modern three piece bathroom suite, a further separate w/c and plenty of storage throughout. Bathed in natural light other benefits include communal gardens and wooden floors. Ideally located the property is moments away from Bethnal Green Station, this along with numerous other local transport links, puts Shoreditch, Liverpool Street and the City in easy reach. Within a short walk are Broadway Market and Columbia Road, both offering weekend markets, as well as the open spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617005341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.