4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFyfield Road, Walthamstow
- Four Bedrooms
- Imposing Edwardian semi detached
- Upper Walthamstow Location
- Chain Free
- 60 ft rear garden
- Potential for loft conversion
- Some original features
- Off street parking
A grand four bedroom Edwardian semi-detached located in Upper Walthamstow, with the exciting neighbourhood of Wood Street, its range of bars and shops just moments away and Epping Forest on your doorstep. You have dual reception rooms, four good sized bedrooms, a huge kitchen/diner, cellar and a conservatory.
Inside you have a whole host of period features and vintage designer touches, from picture rails and contrast walls, to original hall tiles and archway cornicing. Outside there's a lengthy, secluded garden.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be living in what can only be described as an Edwardian Mansion. Grandiose on a vintage scale, the high ceilings, generous room sizes and large bay windows - front and back - combine to create the kind of ambitious living space that's so hard to find.
The front reception alone comes in at 280 square feet, steeped in vintage style and flooded with natural light thanks to a huge bay window. The kitchen/diner is just as generous, seventeen and a half feet long with original timber floorboards underfoot and a full suite of fitted appliances.
Upstairs there're four bedrooms – three doubles and a generous single – with the master coming in at an astonishing 310 square feet, featuring another large bay window and a gorgeous period mantelpiece. Outside the rear garden is a lovingly landscaped 45 feet of lawn and screening greenery.
- The loft is ripe for conversion, making this property an excellent investment as well as a stunning family home.
- It's chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- Wood Street station is less than a half mile away on foot and will get you to Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes.
Reception Room - 5.6m x 4.6m (18'4" x 15'1") -
Reception Room - 4.7m x 2.8m (15'5" x 9'2") -
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.6m (9'6" x 8'6") -
Dinning Room - 5.3m x 3.9m (17'4" x 12'9") -
Bedoom - 6.0m x 5.0m (19'8" x 16'4") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.8m (13'5" x 12'5" ) -
Bedoom - 3.0m x 2.1m (9'10" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'9") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6") -
Conservatory - 3.7m x 2.1m (12'1" x 6'10") -
Garden - 18 (59'0") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59777692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26962921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.