2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleForest Road, Leytonstone
Withdrawn from Market
- Purpose built apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Own front and rear access
- Large private front and rear garden
- Potential to create ORP (STPC)
- Potential to greatly improve
- Ground floor
- 0.6 mile walk of Leytonstone Underground Station
- 0.4 Mile Walk to Leyton Midland Road Overground Station
- Chain Free
This two bedroom property is positioned on a quiet road and is within a short walk of excellent transport links, with Leyton Midland Road Overground Station and Leytonstone Underground Station being only a 0.4miles and 0.6miles walk away respectively.
The home is in need of complete refurbishment put being purpose built, but it offers a fantastic layout and well-proportioned rooms throughout with the added bonus of having direct access via its own front door. Inside a hallway leads you past two sizable bedrooms, towards a separate sitting room to the rear. The property retains some lovely features such as wooden floors, picture rails and fireplaces which could be restored to give the home some character.
To the rear there is a good sized kitchen and bathroom with separate W.C, but this could easily be changed to create one, larger space. From the kitchen there is direct access to an extremely large private rear garden which could be transformed into the perfect play or relaxation space making it a real asset to the property. The property also owns the front and side access with the potential of creating off road parking to the front (STPC). There is the added bonus of a recently installed boiler and central heating in all of the rooms as well as the property being offered for sale chain free.
RECEPTION ROOM - 10´4 X 10´4
KITCHEN - 9´9 X 8´10
BEDROOM ONE - 14 X 9´4
BEDROOM TWO - 12 X 11´9
BATHROOM - 6´11 X 5´10
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.