1 bedroom apartment for saleEmery Wharf, London Dock, Wapping, E1W
- Discover 7.5 acres of new public space
- Indulge in hotel-style residents' facilities
- Explore new places to eat, drink and enjoy
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom apartment
- 5th floor
- Est. Completion: Q4 19 - Q1 20
This stunning apartment, located on the fifth floor of Emery Wharf in the brand new London Dock development, offers 578 sq ft of luxury accommodation.
The apartment comprises a large open plan fitted kitchen and living area, spacious double bedroom and separate shower room. The apartment boast plent of storage with built in wardrobes in the bedroom and a large walk in utility cupboard near the entrance. The floor to ceiling windows offer an abundance of natural light throughout the property.
Residents will also have access to a number of luxury amenities, including a 24 hour concierge service, spa complete with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and treatment rooms, state of the art gymnasium and virtual golf and squash courts.
Ideally situated, London Dock is within walking distance of stunning open spaces, bars, restaurants and shops and St Katharine Docks, while numerous transport links provide easy access across the city:
- Tower Gateway DLR Station (DLR) - 0.5 miles
- Wapping Station (Overground) - 0.6 miles
- Shadwell Station (Overground and DLR) - 0.6 miles
- Whitechapel Crossrail Station (to be opened in 2018) - 0.9 miles
(Once opened journey times to Canary Wharf Station will be cut to 3 minutes, Bond Station to 10 minutes and Heathrow Terminals 1 to 3 to 38 minutes)
*Computer generated images of amenities for indicative purposes only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59790892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES170288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.