3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Giles-on-the-Heath, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage.
- Grade II Listed with a wealth of character throughout.
- Located in the centre of this popular village.
- Lounge/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three bedrooms and family shower room.
- Enclosed front garden with useful store.
- Good sized enclosed rear garden.
- In need of cosmetic updating throughout.
- No forward chain.
Rose Cottage dates back many hundreds of years and has a wealth of character throughout the accommodation which is in need of modernisation throughout. The property is Grade II Listed and sits prominently in the heart of the village adjacent to the Pint and Post Public House.
The internal accommodation includes a glazed entrance porch and lounge/dining room which has a beamed ceiling and imposing inglenook fireplace with clome oven recess with lintel and slate hearth. The dining area has room for a good sized table. Moving through the dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room is equipped with matching wall and base units, glass display cabinets and shelving. The room has a glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes, cupboards and share use of the family shower room WC with a good sized shower tray. The property has night storage heating and wooden glazed external windows and doors. It presents a good opportunity for a buyer to put their own stamp on the property.
Outside there is a good sized slated store and a front garden which is open with a range of roses and shrubs and raised flower beds. The main area of garden lies at the rear of the cottage and is a good size, slightly elevated with a gravelled area leading on to an enclosed lawned garden, again planted with a range of shrubs, bushes, perennials and raised beds. From the garden a pleasant view can be enjoyed over the surrounding countryside.
The village of St. Giles-On-The-Heath offers amenities including; General Stores/Sub Post Office, County Primary School, Parish Church and Public House. The ancient former market town of Launceston boasts a wider range of amenities, shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston town centre proceed down the A388 (St. Thomas Road) upon reaching the roundabout at Newport turn right signposted towards Holsworthy heading up Dutson Road out of Launceston. Continue through Dutson passing over the river Tamar into Devon for a further few miles until reaching the village of St Giles-On-The-Heath. Upon entering the village Rose Cottage will be found on the junction where you turn right signposted towards Virginstow and Halwill clearly marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
4.27m x 1.96m
6.07m max x 4.2m
2.44m x 3.76m
2.64m x 3.3m
2.08m x 2.18m
1.98m x 2.16m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59791453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.