2 bedroom mews house for saleBridge Street, Leatherhead
- Leatherhead Town Centre
- End of Terrace Mews Style Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Reception Room
- Brand New Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space
- 999 Year Lease Plus Share of the Freehold
- EPC Rating: D
This end of terrace property is the last available in this charming development of mews cottages.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and has a very light, bright and sunny feel.
This cottage is neatly positioned at the end of the mews, offering well designed accommodation with two good sized bedrooms and flexible reception space. The property is finished to a very high standard in a contemporary style and features a brand new modern kitchen with all new appliances - an electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The formal reception room is light and airy and overlooks the garden area. The bathroom is beautifully presented with a fitted three piece suite, tiled walls and flooring. Throughout there are panelled internal doors and attractive double glazed windows.
There is a communal garden for all residents to enjoy with a raised timber decked seating area.
With the benefit of a new 999 year lease and a share of the freehold.
There is also the benefit of one allocated parking space just a couple of minutes walk from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59792951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6725922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.