3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Lane, Woodlands, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- End Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN/ Good investment Opportunity
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating System
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Close to local amenities
- Close to A1 Motorway North and South
- £64,950 Offers Around
- Green Lane Woodlands Doncaster
***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY****
Offered for Sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN****ATTRACTIVELY PRICED FOR A QUICKER THAN NORMAL SALE***
Barnsdales Living are pleased to offer to the open market this Three bedroom end of terraced house located close to local amenities, bus routes, Schools and the A1 Motorway. This is an ideal investment opportunity or a first time buyer.
***MORE TO FOLLOW***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.