2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleREVESBY AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Recently majority refurbished two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens with off road parking to the front
- Living room, kitchen, inner hallway, modern bathroom and two bedrooms
- Established residential location close to ample local amenities and good public transport
- Viewing is highly advised in this agents opinion on what will be a popular property
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Viewing is highly advised on this delightful two bedroom semi-detached bungalow on the market with Crofts estate agents. Located within this established residential location this lovely property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises living room, kitchen, inner hallway, bathroom and two bedrooms. Low maintenance front and rear gardens with the added bonus of off road parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59798806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7804905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.