2 bedroom maisonette for saleCaledon Road, East Ham, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom first floor maisonette
- Burges Estate location
- Private garden
- Close to local shops, schools amenities
- Great transport links
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
As you disembark from the tube at East Ham Station and walk past the shops you quickly arrive at Caledon Road where the property is located.After passing the numerous people and you have jostled past the shoppers, it will be nice to enter the haven which is home. Climbing the stairs to the first floor and head straight to the back of the property and head into the garden. With the sun shining brightly and heat emanating from it you want to sit for a while and listen to the nature that is around you and take time to de-stress.As a first home this is the perfect residence. Close to so many amenities including leisure centres, the library, station and shops. The efficient public transport means that you can hop on a bus to Stratford Westfields and Olympic site, The City if you do not want to be hassled on the way to work or even Wanstead where you can spend an evening at one of the many restaurants there. When you have furnished, decorated and positioned your pictures on the wall this flat will have your personality injected into it and become your dream home.
What the Owner says:
I have lived in this lovely home for around 14 years. It has been the perfect home for us as it is so well connected to the High Street, the public transport and all the other conveniences close by. The best things about this property is that there are no communal areas. I like the fact that I have my own front door, a private garden.It is only that I feel the time has come to move further up the property ladder that I have made the decision to leave. It is going to be hard to say good-bye but I know the new owner will make it their own and love it as much as I have.
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'4 x 9'9 (4.07m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 10'7 x 9'6 (3.23m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 5'7 (3.38m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59803906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.