1 bedroom apartment for saleFlagship House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- One bedroom apartment
- 4th floor, c.556 sq ft
- 136 sq ft balcony
- High specification throughout
- Wealth of green spaces & lively squares
- World class residents gym
- New riverside development
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR station
Positioned on the 4th floor of Flagship house, this generous one bedroom apartment, part of the new Royal Wharf development. Well designed, the property boasts c.556 sq ft of internal space and comprises of a large double bedroom with built in storage, an open plan kitchen reception, modern bathroom and exceptionally large balcony, c.136 sq ft spanning the width of the property. With bold and contemporary styling, Royal Wharf will be at once distinctively its own, and unmistakably part of London.
A place to live, to settle, to raise families, Royal Wharf will be an exceptional new riverside neighbourhood. Royal Wharf offers a fully equipped world class fitness club, acres of rolling open spaces within Lyle Park & Thames Barrier Park moments away, and the neighbourhood central town square ‘Sovereign Place’. With Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and London City Airport moments away Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2364307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.