3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigham Station Avenue, Chingford, London
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Off street parking for two cars
- South Chingford location
- Garden room extension
- Kitchen area with separate breakfast area
- Spacious garden with decking area
- EPC energy rating E (50)
This beautiful 3-bedroom terraced house is perfectly located in the South Chingford area! The large bay windows and two car drive immediately give this home an appealing feel from the outside.When you enter this home, you can immediately get an idea of the space it has to offer for any growing family! The spacious lounge area and dining area are both bursting with character and are easily two of the most impressive features in this home, offering the perfect setting for family gatherings.The breakfast area is a lovely space to sit in and have your morning coffee whilst overlooking the beautiful garden, which is complete with a lovely decking area. Upstairs on the first floor there are two fantastic size double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. On the second floor, you’ll also find a spacious loft room. Call now to arrange an internal viewing!
What the Owner says:
After living in our home for a number of years we have deciding to try a change of area. The community has been more than welcoming and we will be sad to leave. We wish the new owners a happy future in this home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'1 x 14'4 (4.60m x 4.37m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'1 (4.07m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m)
- Breakfast Area: 6'8 x 6'0 (2.03m x 1.83m)
- Garden Room Extension: 11'0 x 8'4 (3.36m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 12'5 (4.47m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 7'6 (2.39m x 2.29m)
- Loft Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59806165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.