2 bedroom terraced house for saleColumbus Drive, Sarisbury Green
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious two bedroom home
- Kitchen diner
- Private enclosed garden
- Overlooking woodland and a lake
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Neutrally decorated
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Popular location
Chambers are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom end terrace house, with a private rear garden in a popular Sarisbury Green location.
The property benefits from a kitchen/diner overlooking the garden, a living room and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor.
The first floor is comprised of two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
The property is offered in good decorative order (in our opinion) and also boasts pleasant views to the rear over woodland and the lake.
We would recommend any interest parties arrange a viewing at their earliest convenience to avoid missing out on this lovely property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9385754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Bursledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.