3 bedroom flat for saleEast Mount Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Third floor purpose built flat with 3 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Garage and visitor parking
- Panoramic sea views
- Walking distance to the beach and town centre
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Do you dream of watching ships sailing by?Watching the sun rise on an early summers morning across Culver and the English Channel? I’ll let you in on a little secret We have just the property for you!Located a few minutes from the Esplanade in Shanklin this third floor apartment provides not only peace and tranquillity but a view that will literally take your breath away. The space inside rivals most bungalows with three double bedrooms, there will be no arguments over who takes the ‘big one’. The only challenge might be, who gets to have the room with the en-suite shower room! Washing up won’t be a chore either as the window offers panoramic views and a large balcony off the lounge endears itself to taking your morning coffee and watch the sun come up over the monument at Culver. Being located this close to the town and the beach with parking is like gold dust, however, the lucky owner will have a garage and visitors parking for friends and family who will no doubt be booking themselves in to stay. You really do need to see the storage and space this property offers to believe it, a big loft with built in ladder makes having to nip up to grab the Christmas decorations a breeze. Whether you are after a bolt hole to get some much-needed rest and relaxation, a luxury property to rent out or just after your next home, you need to view this early as it won’t be around long.
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for the last fourteen years and we now feel it is time for a change. When we walked through the door we knew this was the one, the views were incredible, so much so we have a telescope on the balcony to watch the ships on the Channel. The improvements we have made have added to the homely feel, with a recently fitted bathroom, kitchen and en-suite we have made the most out of what the property offers. Having the garage has meant I can while away the hours with my classic cars. Our neighbours are wonderful and there is a real sense of community here, without being intrusive. We are going to miss our home but are hoping to stay in the area.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 19'7 x 11'7 (5.97m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 10'0 (4.78m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 9'3 (4.07m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'11 (3.05m x 3.02m)
- Communal Gardens
- Visitor Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59807200.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.