2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNettlehome, Hatfield, Doncaster
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Sized plot @ End of Cul De Sac.
- Open Field Views to Rear.
- Gas Central Heating System/ Double Glazing
- Drive and GARAGE.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- Village Location
- £119,950 Offers Around
- NettleHome, Hatfield, Doncaster DN7 6QZ
***RARELY DO YOU FIND A BUNGALOW LIKE THIS THAT STANDS ON SUCH A GREAT PLOT****PLENTY OF PARKING- OPEN VIEWS- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND -- STNPP******
BARNSDALES LIVING are pleased to offer for sale this very well positioned DETACHED Bungalow. Located at the end of a cul de sac, with ample parking and detached Garage. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, Kitchen, three piece bathroom, and two double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing, and gas central heating SYSTEM. Outside there are gardens to front side and rear elevations.
Kitchen: 2.27m x 2.98m
Lounge: 4.84m x 3.16m
Bedroom: 4.34m x 2.76m
Bedroom: 2.67m x 2.66m
*****NO UPWARD CHAIN******
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.