3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale2 Lathom Road, Irlam, M44 6ZD
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACED
- CHAIN FREE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- LOFT SPACE WITH LIGHT & LADDER
- EXTENSIVE SIDE & REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- VIEWING HIGHLY ESSENTIAL
* 3 bedroomed end terrace * Located in a popular residential area * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Double glazing throughout * Layout comprises of entrance hall with feature staircase, lounge with feature fireplace and surround * Dining room with French doors leading to the side garden * Fully fitted kitchen * To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room * Fully tiled family shower room * Loft space which is partly boarded with a pull down ladder and light * Extensive and well designed gardens to the side and rear of the property * Patterned concrete driveway with parking for several vehicles * All blinds, curtains carpets and light fittings included in the sale * Viewing of this property is highly recommended * CHAIN FREE
Feature staircase, radiator.
Lounge 13'8 x 11'0 4.17m x 3.34m
Feature fire and surround, radiator, carpet flooring.
Dining Room 12'0 x 10'0 3.68m x 3.11m
French doors leading to the side garden, radiator, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9'0 x 7'8 2.77m x 2.33m
Modern fully fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 9'3 x 12'0 2.82m x 3.69m
Double bedroom, radiator, carpet flooring.
En-suite shower room with w.c, wash basin, shower cubicle which is fully tiled.
Bedroom 14'6 x 11'0 4.43m x 3.36m
Fitted robes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 7'10 x 7'8 2.40m x 2.33m
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Fully tiled family shower room with shower cubicle, w.c, wash basin, radiator.
Extensive side and rear gardens with features such as decking area. To the front of the property there is an patterned concrete driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Loft boarded with pull down ladders with new loft insulation and cavity.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59819945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1LATHOM2N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.