3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurgoyne Street, Hednesford
- WILL BE FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- WELL ESTABLISHED LOCAL DEVELOPER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS TO FRONT/SIDE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH OPEN VIEWS
BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM HOUSE ON A NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 14 HOUSES.
INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM HOUSE ON A NEW DEVELOPEMENT OF 14 HOUSES.
***OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR***
CONNELLS are delighted to bring to market this new development of 14, 3 bedroom houses with a range of both 2 storey and 3 storey designs. This particular developer is well established in and around the area and are known for their high standards and top of the range finishes.
Located on the corner of Cannock Road and Burgoyne Street this property is ideal for those looking to buy in Hednesford as is within walking distance to main shops, train stations and main bus routes.
This particular plot is a three bedroom two storey end terrace with a hall, downstairs WC, kitchen and dining area, rear living room, three bedrooms upstairs with a Family bathroom. Being a corner plot this plot comes with a larger garden that some of the others on the development, has views overlooking the woodlands behind.
This plot has secure off road parking for two cars to the front/side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNK100875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.