3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRow, St. Breward, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30
- Spacious semi-detached dormer bungalow
- Located in the heart of the village
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room with wood burning stove
- Spacious living room with further wood burning stove
- Two bedrooms, shower room and bathroom on the ground floor
- First floor office/bedroom with balcony enjoying panoramic views
- Further bedroom and walk in loft space to the first floor
- Pretty gardens leading down to stream
- Off road parking for two cars
- Electric central heating and double glazing
Merriwell is a semi-detached dormer bungalow located in the heart of this popular village. St Breward has an excellent range of amenities including a public house and restaurant, shop, post office and parish church.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two cars and the entrance door opens into an entrance hall. Here there are stairs to the first floor, a door to a shower room and door to bedroom one. This is a double aspect room with French doors at one end opening to the rear garden. A door from the hall opens to the spacious living room which has a fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
Off the lounge is a lobby with a door to bedroom two which is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a corner bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Off the living room is the kitchen/dining room which has a fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner to one end, French doors opening to the rear and a further door opening to the front. There is a range of fitted floor and wall cabinets and roll edge worktops incorporating a sink unit and integrated oven and hob. There is plumbing and space for a dishwasher and a stable door which opens to a few steps down to the timber built utility room. Here there are double doors to the garden, shelving and plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The staircase to the first floor opens to bedroom three which has triple aspect windows and a door opening onto a balcony. Wonderful views over miles of open countryside can be enjoyed form here. Off this bedroom a further door leads to bedroom four which has a window to the rear and a door to a lobby where there is clothes hanging space and a further door to a large loft area where the central heating boiler is located.
In front of the parking spaces there is a high fence and gate which opens to the rear garden. Here there is a garden shed and greenhouse and paved patio seating area. There is some under house storage with limited head height. Two sets of steps lead down to the lower garden which is bounded at the bottom by a stream. To one side of the garden a gate opens to a further garden area which is currently held under possessory title. We understand there are four years remaining before full title can be applied for on this section. At the far end of this area there is a gate and wooden bridge which gives access to a public footpath.
Note: We understand that there is Japanese Knotweed present in the garden of the property and our clients advise that a management plan is in place. Please ask us for further information.
From Bodmin head towards Camelford on the B3266. Take the right hand turning to Wenfordbridge. Go through Wenfordbridge up the hill to St Breward. Travel up through the village, go past the right hand junction and past the right hand turning into Chyryn Drive and Merriwell will be found after a short distance on the left.
2.74m x 1.9m
5.66m x 4.67m
5.94m x 4.62m
5.54m x 2.44m
3.5m x 3.25m
2.5m x 2.34m
4.72m x 4.4m
3.53m x 2.87m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59827250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD150166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.