3 bedroom apartment for saleEssex Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- First floor period conversion
- Arranged over two floors
- Own front door
- Sought-after Barclay estate location
- Some original features
A three bedroom apartment expertly laid out over the top two floors of a period conversion less than a half mile on foot from Walthamstow Village. You have immaculate Design & Decor throughout, a bright and airy front lounge and a loft space flooded with natural light.
With the master and second bedroom both extremely generously proportioned at 144 and 190 square feet respectively this split-level apartment is ideal for couples or young families alike. Bedroom three, at 70 square feet, is perfect for a child's bedroom home office or walk-in wardrobe.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have both the comprehensive transport links of Walthamstow Central Station – 20 minutes direct to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street - and the wide open blue and green space of Epping Forest and Hollow Pond within easy walking distance. They're both less than a mile away on foot.
That's not all you have on your doorstep, one of the borough's most enviable neighbourhoods – the Walthamstow Village conservation area – is less than half a mile away on foot. Here you'll find peaceful greenery, part-pedestrianised streets, historic architecture and some of the best bars, gastropubs and restaurants for miles around.
Back inside and the eaves storage, skylit landings and abundance of incidental space help this apartment punch well above its weight, with the roughly 1000 square footage feeling far more spacious than even that impressive figure would suggest.
- For your new local may we suggest The Castle? It's a great Village gastropub with brilliant food and it's just a ten minute walk away.
- You have a total of six primary/secondary schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- Hire a row boat at Hollow Pond for a truly relaxing summer afternoon.
Lounge - 4.5m x 4.4m (14'9" x 14'5") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 3.0m (11'1" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.7m (6'6" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.8m (14'9" x 12'5") -
Bedroom - 4.8m x 2.8m (15'8" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER….
"We fell in love with this flat as soon as we saw it, it was our first property and we were new to the area but soon felt like part of the community. The flat is full of period features and has a really homely feel to it with high ceilings and well proportioned rooms throughout.
The area just gets better and better with a wonderful sense of community and local pride. You're just a short walk to the Central and Victoria Line which provides easy access for the commute. Walthamstow Village; Hollow Ponds; Francis Road; and Leytonstone's finest pubs and cafes are all within easy reach.
We’ll be sad to say goodbye to the property but are positive that it will make the new owner as happy as it’s made us!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59829823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26929765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.