3 bedroom terraced house for saleBath Road, , Southsea, Hampshire
- A beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced house
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Bright and airy throughout
- Modern kitchen area
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating D (65)
A beautifully presented three bedroom house situated in a quiet and requested location.The property has a charm and character like no other. Totally refurbished inside and out all you would need to do is place your furniture , sit back relax and enjoy a property where there is nothing to do.The house is situated on a one way street so you don't have cars shooting up and down the road destroying the peace.The internal presentation has much to be admired, contemporary in style offering clean cut lines, stripped wood doors, solid kitchen work tops and more importantly the property has a fresh bright airy feel throughout.The dining area is open plan to the kitchen area with a breakfast bar separating the two rooms, which is perfect for socialising with friends and family.The rear garden is facing a sunny aspect and offers maintenance free enjoyment. You can picture yourself sitting in the garden on a nice sunny day with a glass of wine or two.The local area is also something to shout about amenities on your doorstep , as well as local parks and the seafront which isn't far away.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living in my property being in a great location close to Albert Road and it's bars and restaurants and a short walk from Marmion Road and the lovely boutique shops.I wish the new homeowner’s as much happiness as I have had here .
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'3 x 9'10 (4.04m x 3.00m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 11'3 (3.99m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 7'11 (2.59m x 2.41m)
- Lean To
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 5'8 (2.41m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'6 (3.97m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 6'4 (2.39m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59834191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.