1 bedroom apartment for saleMoorview Court, Blackpool
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SITUATED IN A PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- LOCATED CLOSE TO HIGHFIELD ROAD
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- LEASE LENGTH - 999 YEARS
- CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £420PCM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CALL NOW FOR VIEWINGS!
*** ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT *** Situated just off Highfield Road close to Marton Primary School and within easy access of transport links. The property briefly comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, electric heaters and has an allocated parking space. The property is currently tenanted at £420pcm. Call now to arrange your viewing!
Storage cupboard. Carpeted.
LOUNGE 3.67m (12' 0") x 4.12m (13' 6")
Carpeted with a bay window to the rear. TV point with electric fire.
KITCHEN 2.16m (7' 1") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Fitted kitchen in white with integrated stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled walls, vinyl flooring and plumbed for a washing machine.
BEDROOM 3.63m (11' 11") x 3.42m (11' 3")
Carpeted double bedroom.
BATHROOM 1.50m (4' 11") x 2.70m (8' 10")
Good sized bathroom comprising a bath with overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC.
Allocated parking for one car.
Currently tenanted at £420 pcm
Management fees - £52 pcm
Lease length - 999 years
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59834656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES015916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.