1 bedroom house for saleDutch Barn Close, Stanwell, TW19
- One Double Bedroom
- Freehold Starter Home
- End Terrace
- Gardens to Front and Side
- Early Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
- Highly Convenient Location
- Close to Local Facilities
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Open Plan to ..
Sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, door to kitchen, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen - 9'6 x 6'10
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, deep built in double cupboard, tiled flooring, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom - 12'10 x 7'10
Sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side aspect, two built in wardrobe cupboards, laminate flooring, radiator.
Suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls, radiator, access to loft space, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
There are gardens to front and side, outside storage cupboard housing boiler.
EPC Rating: D
Property Ref: 0239
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps © Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10506579_7722675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.