4 bedroom terraced house for saleCecil Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Fantastic four bedroom terraced house
- Arranged over three floors down on a lovely residential road
- Offering a large through lounge
- Boasting a bright conservatory
- Four double sized bedrooms
- Benefits from a stunning private garden
- Walking distance to the Greenery of Lloyds Park
- Located conveniently for easy access to Walthamstow Central
This lovely four bedroom family home is arranged over three floors, offering a large through lounge, four double sized bedrooms, bright conservatory and boasts a beautiful private garden.
Cecil Road is set in the heart of Walthamstow providing fantastic local amenities including the Dog and Duck pub on Chingford Road, the stunning Lloyds park and great transport links into The City of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59838499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.