3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeepdale Avenue, BIRMINGHAM
- Semi Detached House
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room & Guest WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Rear Garden
ITS BACK!!! As of the 21/9!!! Sold within 1 week previously! This extended three bedroom semi is BACK to market and has room for any growing family. Close to locals schools, on transportation routes and on a desirable road, this is a MUST VIEW so call us NOW on 0121 742 1725.
ONE WORD - STUNNING! If you are looking for a SPECIAL PROPERTY, then look no further than this beautiful traditional semi. This family residence is a MUST VIEW to appreciate the size and the beautiful condition it offers. Not only does this property ooze QUALITY but it is also nestled in one of Sheldon's most sought after roads and is within easy reach of Solihull. Call now to view.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to a canopy storm porch and obscure double glazed leaded and stained door with matching side windows into:
Central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and under stairs storage.
Living Room 13' 6" into bay x 9' 11" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.02m into recess )
UPVC double glazed leaded bay window to front elevation, picture rail, central heating radiator, pebble effect electric fire with timber surround and granite effect hearth and back, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Second Living Room 11' 10" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.02m into recess )
Central heating radiator, TV aerial, ceiling light point and wall light point.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 1" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.29m max x 4.17m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, obscure UPVC leaded and stained door to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface, incorporating a sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob, cooker hood, tiled to splashback areas, laminate flooring, under unit lighting, spotlights to ceiling and Velux window.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.24m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled to splashback areas, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled flush WC, tiled to splashback areas, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling and laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed leaded window to side elevation, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" into half bay x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.78m into half bay x 3.02m into recess )
UPVC double glazed leaded half bay window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wall light point, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" into bay x 9' 10" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.00m into recess )
UPVC double glazed leaded bay window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, coving, dado rail, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, close coupled flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage, sit bath with shower over, recessed spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring, tiled to splashback areas and airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Gated side access, double gates at the rear, external lighting and power socket, hard standing for storage shed, decking area, mainly laid to lawn and fence and hedges to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59852732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.