4 bedroom barn conversion for saleMoor Street,, RAINHAM, ME8
- DETACHED BARN CONVERSION
- GOOD ACCESS FOR RAINHAM HIGH STREET
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- EPC RATING C
- LUXURY FITTED SHOWER ROOM, BATHROOM AND WC
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- GATED ENTRANCE, SECLUDED MATURE GARDEN
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer to the sale market this lovely detached barn conversion. Offering something that little bit different the property is reached by a gated entrance leading to double garage and driveway. Benefiting from a secluded and well maintained garden the property is a must to view. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with the top floor comprising 2 bedrooms and bathroom, ground floor the kitchen, large open plan lounge/dining room, utility room, WC and entrance hall, and on the lower ground floor 2 further bedrooms and bathroom. To book your viewing call us today!! Energy Rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5982251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.