3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Street, Everleigh, Marlborough
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Cloakroom/utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom with large separate shower
- Integral garage
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Scope for possible extension
- Double glazing & gas fired central heating
A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow offering a smart contemporary interior with well balanced accommodation situated in this rural cul-de-sac leading onto the wide open spaces of Salisbury Plain. The property has been the subject of attentive maintenance by the current owners and offers a comfortable, bright home enjoying attractive gardens and good parking. The accommodation comprises good sized sitting room with built in gas stove, good sized kitchen/breakfast room with doors onto the garden, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with an additional area to the side, offering possible space for further extension, subject to necessary consents. There is also a good sized attached garage. The property has double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Everleigh is a small rural village situated south east of Pewsey in an elevated position between the Vale of Pewsey and Salisbury plain. The village itself has a church, farm shop, playground and highly regarded Indian restaurant, The Goa Balti. The area offers excellent convenience, with the closest village shop being in Collingbourne Ducis c.2 miles away, the comprehensive amenities of Pewsey c.3.5 miles away, and superb road links to the A303 / M3 within a fifteen minute drive. Closest supermarket Tidworth or Pewsey Closest railway station Pewsey (Express rail links to London Paddington – 70 mins) Grateley railway station c. 25 minute drive (Waterloo – 80 mins).
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Council Tax: Wiltshire Council, Devizes.
Tel: 0300 456 0100.
Directions: From the centre of Pewsey take the A345 towards Upavon, on passing the Esso Garage bear left into Green Drove and then right up Pewsey Hill. Continue along this road for approximately 5 miles until you reach a T junction. turn right onto the A342. Take the 2nd left into The Street and No. 58 can be found after approx 500 yards on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59858953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26971810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manningford Croft Maclaine, Pewsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.