3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleExmouth Close, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Larger Than Average Beautifully Presented Semi Detached House
- Private Cul-De-Sac Location Overlooking Fields
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room Leading To Fitted Kitchen
- Large Private Rear Gardens & Direct Access To Garage
- Superb Family Accommodation On Offer
- Energy Rating; TBC
A modernised and beautifully presented larger than average semi detached house set in this private cul-de-sac overlooking park land. The accommodation is presented to a high standard and comprises of, entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge/dining room, fitted open plan kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom with suite and shower. To the rear there are large private gardens giving view over park land, to the front there is direct vehicular access to garage with additional parking for two cars. There is good local amenities nearby and easy access to University Hospital, Ansty Business Park & the motorway network. A viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2761_4425343
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59871130.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4425343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.