2 bedroom terraced house for saleDixon Street, Skelton
- Excellent Mid Terraced House in Pleasant Location Just off Skelton High Street
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
- End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available Representing an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor, is this attractive mid terraced house which is pleasantly situated, j
Excellent Mid Terraced House in Pleasant Location Just off Skelton High Street
Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available
Representing an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor, is this attractive mid terraced house which is pleasantly situated, just off Skelton High Street. Offered for sale in an end of chain situation with immediate possession available, the house offers good sized accommodation equally well suited either as a first home or as a buy-to-let property. Skelton offers a good range of shopping facilities and amenities, including the 'Hillside Medical Centre' and 'Kingston Pharmacy'. The market town of Guisborough and seaside town of Saltburn are both within comfortable driving distance, as is the Asda superstore on the outskirts of Brotton. The Coast, the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the industrial centres of Teesside are all within comfortable driving distance. All in all AN EXCELLENT BUY AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE - highly recommended.
With UPVC entrance door, radiator and staircase to the first floor.
3.65m (12') x 3.71m (12'2). With tasteful fireplace incorporating a flame effect gas fire. Radiator. The lounge opens through into the dining room.
4.62m (15'2) x 2.92m (9'7). With radiator and understairs cupboard.
2.64m (8'8) x 3.4m (11'2). With range of wall and floor units having marble effect working surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for a dishwasher and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, half glazed UPVC rear door, part tiling above the working surfaces and wall mounted Baxi gas boiler.
3.3m (10'10) x 3.55m (11'8). With built in wardrobe, shelved alcove, excellent WALK-IN WARDROBE, radiator and coved ceiling.
2.99m (9'10) x 2.13m (7'). With radiator, understiars recess and window enjoying open views across to Saltburn and the Coast.
Partly tiled with whisper peach coloured suite comprising a panel bath with Triton shower and screen over, pedestal hand basin and low flush W.C.. Radiator.
Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
A useful space, ideal as a play room, store room or loft room/occasional bedroom.
To the rear of the house there is a small enclosed yard area.
All fitted carpets are to be included in the sale.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band A.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out on the 17th of May 2017.
On entering Dixon Street from the High Street, number 26 is readily found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59871394.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICRE17P250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.