3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDalton Street, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £40,000 TO £50,000
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- ENCLOSED REAR COURTYARD
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
A RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY offering spacious accommodation spread over two floors. This property is ideal for investors or first time buyers alike with excellent access to the town centre. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms.
A RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY offering spacious accommodation spread over two floors. This property is ideal for investors or first time buyers alike with excellent access to the town centre. The property briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner ground floor bathroom with separate shower cubical and the utility room provides access to the rear courtyard. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms.
Double Glazed entrance door, carpet.
single glazed door, carpet.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 2" (into chimney recess) ( 4.09m x 3.40m (into chimney recess) )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted gas fire, coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
fitted with range of wall and base units with granite effect working surfaces and inset oval stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven, gas hob, part tiled walls, radiator, Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 4' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.50m )
granite effect working surfaces, plumbed for washing machine.
Bathroom / Wc
Double Glazed window to the side, panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
door leading to;
Loft Room 16' 2" x 13' 11" ( 4.93m x 4.24m )
via fixed staircase, single glazed skylight window to front and rear, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 9" (into recess) ( 3.43m x 3.28m (into recess) )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.96m )
Double Glazed window to the front, TV point, radiator.
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59871502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.