4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AL
- Beautiful Four Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Boasts Many Of It's Original Features
- Spacious Open Lounge & Second Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Light & Airy Conservatory
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Manicured Gardens & Triple Garage
*** SPACIOUS CHARACTERISTIC FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular location on Whitegate Drive, Blackpool. Situated within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living whilst still retaining many of it's original features and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious open plan lounge & second reception area, large modern fitted kitchen diner, conservatory, four good size bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens with paved patio areas perfect for outdoor entertainment and a triple garage ideal for the use of a workshop. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.