5 bedroom detached house for saleDe Beauvoir Square, De Beauvoir, N1
- A rarely available detached Grade II listed property
- South East corner position on this attractive garden square
- Flexible living space with up to five bedrooms
- Elegant and light double reception room
- Quality fitted kitchen with open dining room
- Delightful and well stocked mature South facing garden
- 2095 sq ft
- Close to Haggerston station linking the City
An impressive and unusual Grade II listed detached property overlooking a large and beautiful garden square. The house is presented in immaculate decorative condition and offers flexible living space, with up to 5 bedrooms, and a wonderful double reception room on the raised ground floor enjoying great light through the original Jacobean style windows, and good ceiling height.
The ground floor offers a quality fitted kitchen and dining area which opens out to a fabulous and well tended mature South facing garden, with established apple, pear, quince, fig and olive trees. The garden has been designed to provide seating to catch the sun throughout the day, and has side access.
The house has been thoughtfully adapted with clever storage and eaves cupboards which do not intrude on the sense of well-proportioned living space. The house enjoys a two storey extension which offers a slight detachment from the main house for work, music, play, or bedrooms.
The house sits on the South East corner of this highly regarded square and close to Haggerston station which now links into the City. There are quality bus routes along Kingsland Road which also lead into Bishopsgate. Due to past road closures in the area, De Beauvoir Square is generally very quiet, having no through vehicular traffic. It is on a main east-west cycle route, and close to a main cycle route to the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59873920.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL170233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.