1 bedroom flat for saleMaud Street, Canning Town, E16
- Newly built apartment with 24 hour security
- Top floor apartment with plenty of natural light
- Spacious reception with a sizable dining area
- Secure underground parking included
- Generously sized double bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Two private balconies overlooking the City
- Close proximity to Canning Town Station
Situated on the eleventh floor of a brand new modern development, this stylish one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and two private balconies.
Maud Street is a peaceful residential road that benefits from a close proximity to Canning Town Station for excellent transport links into central London. An array of local amenities can also be found on the nearby Newham Way.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59875855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1024173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.