2 bedroom maisonette for saleChurch Lane, Ryde, Isle Of Wight
- IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- Charming Split Level Maisonette
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Long Stay Car Park 50m Away (£150pa)
- Private Roof Garden
- Location/Close To Mainland Links
- CHAIN FREE
Hidden away in the heart of Ryde is this lovely neutrally decorated split level maisonette. This property boasts an abundance of natural light, is gas centrally heated throughout and comprises two good sized bedrooms, a spacious living room, kitchen, and a private roof garden - Perfect for relaxing in the warmer seasons. £150 per year, you can park there by means of a residents permit as well as on road parking from 6pm - 8pm free of charge.
You are spoilt for choice with a variety of boutique shops, eateries and excellent schools right on your doorstep. This home is perfect for first time buyers, or for those looking to commute to Portsmouth or Southsea via the 'Hovercraft' or 'Fast Cat' services.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer
ENTRANCE HALL Under stair storage. Leading to :-
BEDROOM 1 15' 10" x 11' 1" (4.83m x 3.39m) ( MAX) A good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Two sash windows overlook the front, Radiator, Telephone point.
BEDROOM 2 11' 6" x 8' 2" (3.53m x 2.49m) Another good size bedroom with window looking onto the roof garden.
BATHROOM A large bathroom comprising bath, electric shower, WC, washbasin, towel rail and extractor fan.
LANDING Storage cupboard and window to rear. Leading to :-
LIVING ROOM 17' 8" x 13' 6" (5.39m x 4.12m) (MAX) Bright and airy living room with plenty of space. Sash windows overlook to the front. TV and telephone point, radiator. Door leads to:-
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 10' 1" (3.43m x 3.08m)(MAX) Modern kitchen comprising Vaillant boiler, oven with electric hob, extractor fan, sink and window to rear. space for dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dryer. Radiator.
OUTSIDE Low maintenance private roof garden with storage access.
HEATING Gas centrally heated throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59883571.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.