4 bedroom detached house for saleAgincourt Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious living room
- Garden room overlooking the rear
- Family room
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Fully double glazed
- Updated family bathroom with white suite
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is situated in a quite cul de sac location on the popular Woosehill development. Accommodation comprises a spacious living room with adjoining garden room, family room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room with cloakroom and a private rear garden.
Agincourt close is part of the Taylor Woodrow development on Woosehill built in the early 1980's. There are local shops including a supermarket within easy walking distance and the town and train station are just a mile or so distant. There is access via Winnersh to the A329(M)/M4.
The rear garden is 35' deep x 37' wide and is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn with mature well stocked shrub borders. There is a patio across the rear of the house with outside lighting, door into the garage to the side with gated side access. To the front driveway parking for 2 large vehicles in tandem with an open plan area of lawn and a covered entrance porch and lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4315086
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59885836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4315086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.