1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale4 Craigmount Approach, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8DR
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main-door ground floor flat, with private garden and patio, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Corstorphine area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, utility cupboard, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, features include a modern kitchen with integrated SMEG appliances, fitted bathroom, contemporary lighting, double glazing and gas central heating.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space, private low maintenance front patio garden, private wood-decked patio to the rear, a shared bike store and landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main-door ground floor flat, with private garden and patio, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Corstorphine area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule has space for outwear and gives access to the hallway which in-turn gives access throughout including to a utility/store cupboard housing the washing machine. Set to the rear, a spacious, dual-aspect living space features two patio doors the private wood-decked patio, and inset ceiling lighting. The modern fitted kitchen is open to the lounge space and features a quality worktops, sink with drainer, unit down-lights and integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A bright double bedroom is set to the front and includes TV and phone points, a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a central light fitting. The family size bathroom is set off the hall and is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath and a shaver point. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7527795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.