2 bedroom flat for saleCelandine Drive, Dalston, E8
- Spacious reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Refubished and stylish shower room
- Ample storage space throughout the flat
- Modern development with secure entrance system
- Lovely west facing private balcony off the reception room
- Moments from nearby amenities of London Fields
A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development boasting bright and contemporary interiors, a charming private balcony, and an excellent Dalston location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Kingsland Road while Dalston Junction Station and the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1024438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.