2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighertown Park, Landrake
Sold by Us
- Two Double Bedroomed House
- Wonderful Rear Balcony With Far Reaching Views
- Sought After Village Location
- Close Proximity To A Highly Regarded Primary School
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout
- Generous Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Economical Electric Heating
- Stunning Shower Room
- Viewings Available 7 Days A Week
AGENTS COMMENT This wonderful reverse level home has been BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED to a high standard and is a credit to the current owner. The property has an abundance of features including; pretty front garden, entrance porch, great sized rear garden with patio, a full length rear balcony offering far reaching COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, master bedroom with dressing area, second double bedroom, stunning shower room with double shower cubicle, light and airy living room with views, spacious duel aspect kitchen/diner, driveway and a single garage currently utilised as a fantastic home gym! An internal viewing is most highly recommended.
AREA DESCRIPTION Landrake is situated approximately three miles from Saltash and is within easy commuting distance of Plymouth. This popular village is located off the A38 providing good road links to Devon and Cornwall. The village has its own public house, village shop and post office. The village has predominantly older cottages, with more modern developments outside the centre of the village. The village has its own infant and junior school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59894212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.