2 bedroom flat for saleBiscayne Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14
- Modern development with concierge, gym and pool facilities
- Third floor apartment with naturally lit interior
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek family shower room
- Private balcony with partial sea view
Situated on the third floor of the beautifully modern Charrington Tower, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
Charrington Tower is located on the sought-after New Providence development and benefits from a peaceful riverside location moments away from excellent transport links into the City. The wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1025844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.