2 bedroom flat for saleBaron Street, Islington, London, N1
- Two bedroom second floor apartment with Juliet balcony
- Highly sought after Islington location close to Upper St
- Two generous sized bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Good use of storage throughout
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
- Bright and modern interior throughout
- Contemporary bathroom suite
Located in the heart of Islington this gorgeous two bedroom apartment benefits from a fantastic location close to amenities and transport, a kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining and two generous sized bedrooms.
Baron Street is ideally located moments from Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59903769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1091779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.