2 bedroom bungalow for salePennsylvania Road, Portland
- Holiday bungalow on established site
- Presented in good decorative
- Views over landscaped communal gardens towards the sea
- Fitted kitchen Living room with patio doors and views
- Inner hall 2 Bedrooms with patio doors Bathroom
- Calor gas central heating
- Private patio area with open views
- Ideal holiday home
- Letting investment oppportunity
Holiday bungalow on established site with views over landscaped communal gardens towards the sea. it is presented in good decorative order and would make an ideal holiday home or letting investment opportunity. There are 2 double bedrooms with patio doors and outside is a private patio area with open views
Accommodation - Front door to
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.29m (10' x 7'6") - Newly fitted range of fitted floor and wall units with post formed work surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset ceramic bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point, central spotlights, radiator, uPVC double glazed window, gas boiler, opening to:
Lounge - 4.78m x 3.05m (15'8" x 10') - Double glazed patio door to rear with views over the communal gardens to sea, radiator
Inner Hall -
Bedroom One - 3.05m x 2.44m (10' x 8') - Double glazed patio doors to rear with views to the sea, radiator
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.82m (10' x 9'3") - Double glazed patio doors to front, radiator
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point
Outside - A private patio area with access via the loounge and bedroom one with views over the communal gardens towards the sea. There are various communal parking spaces on the site
Tenure - We are advised the bungalow is leasehold - 99 Years from 1996
Expenses (2016) - Site Fees - £3741.72 including buildings insurance, electric, calor gas, water, electric and gas checks
Annual Rates - £1056.52
Council Tax - Band A
Other Information - The bungalow can be occupied for a maximum 28 day period between 1st March to Mid January. Other chalets on site are let on a holiday basis and charge £400 to £600 per week dependant on season.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910284.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26312864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.