4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Sarre, Birchington, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Fantastic period features
- Wonderful quiet location set in Sarre village
- Well proportioned throughout
- Idea family home
- EPC energy rating F (33)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Venturing inside this beautiful home will be the only try way to get to experience how wonderful it is. You will find some stunning period features here including high ceilings, ceiling roses, cornacing, fireplaces, floorboards etc., not to mention the beautiful sash windows. This home really is fabulous both inside and out. There is an off road parking area to the front although not attached to the home
Once inside the home you will instantly get a feel for the size and flexibility on offer as you are greeted with a wonderful size kitchen. This family space is perfect for experimenting with new receipes. Off the rear hall, you will find a family bathroom and bedroom three. This fantastic area offers real flexibility if you are having a family member to stay as it is almost its own contained space. The dining room is just off the kitchen and is perfect for family meals together. The stunning hallway has period features and once in the lounge, there is even a large fireplace. Sitting in this room with the fire roaring whilst you catch up on your favourite TV programmes will be a joy.
The master bedroom is a wonderful size and the high ceilings add an even greater sense of space.
The basement has been fully renovated to create a fourth bedroom should you need it or, alternatively, a second lounge if you want the children to have their own space to play their games consoles.
What the Owner says:
This home has such wonderful features both inside and out. I love the garden as it is an ideal space to spend time in the summer and there is a feature which I had envisaged into making into a barbecue area. The home is so spacious throughout and creating the basement room has now made the fourth bedroom or extra living space if need be. Sarre has all the trappings of village life on your doorstep but the fast train to London is nearby in Birchington and travelling anywhere from here is easy including to the sandy beaches nearby. Canterbury is also only a short drive away for shopping and there is easy access to the M2 which is ideal for commuting. There is a Wonderful Primary School in nearby St Nicholas and people often move nearby to ensure catchment.
- Kitchen: 17'1 x 10'6 (5.21m x 3.20m)
- Rear Hallway
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)
- Dining Room: 14'2 x 9'11 (4.32m x 3.02m)
- Living Room: 14'11 x 11'10 (4.55m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'4 (3.63m x 2.85m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 13'4 (4.50m x 4.07m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59919778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.